The Bowling Green International Festival’s board of directors invites you to join us for a new way to celebrate cultural diversity in 2020: a virtual Festival! In order to protect the health of our community, our 2020 event will be presented online. While we will miss seeing everyone in Circus Square Park on September 26, we are excited to bring you an innovative new format that will continue to celebrate the many and varied contributions of our international communities. Visit BGInternationalFest.com/virtual-festival for more information as it becomes available.
30th Annual Bowling Green International Festival
A celebration of diversity for the entire family.
Saturday, September 26, 2020
Circus Square Park, Bowling Green KY | #bgintfest
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. [rain or shine]
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2020
- Admission $4 (12 & under free)
- Circus Square Park, 621 State Street, Bowling Green KY
- Information booth opens 7:30 a.m.
- Opening/Awards Ceremony 8:45 a.m.
- Vending & Performances begin at
- Festival closes 6:00 p.m.
- Buy our Restaurant Discount Card & admission at the gate for $7.
- Stop by our Merchandise Booth for our shirts designed by local artists.