World Bazaar Booth Submission Checklist
Each virtual booth in the World Bazaar includes:
1. Booth name.
2. Culture(s) represented.
3. A link to your online store.
4. Three other links of your choice (ie website, social media).
5. A photo of your store or past festival booth. Slideshow with up to five pictures of your products or services. At least three must represent a foreign culture.
6. Photo captions describing the cultural significance of the items pictured is preferred but not required. Captions may include purchasing information.
7. (optional) The time you would like to live chat on September 26 between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m., if you would like to do this. There will be a stage break 12:00 – 12:30 to encourage participation.